Friday, November 21, 2014

        Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving all started by a small ship called the Mayflower. The Mayflower was coming all the way from Plymouth, England carrying 102 passengers. They all seeked a new start and they were lured onto the shores of The New World. Once in America, they face brutal winters and they were weakened by malnutrition and illness. They faced many hardships, however they managed to survive. On November 1621, they had their first corn harvest and it was very successful. This was the start of Thanksgiving. I believe that thanksgiving is very important and we should all cherish the good things on life no matter how small or unimportant you think they are.
                                              


Reflection: 12 Things I am Thankful for are…
  •            My Family                                           
  •          My Friends
  •       The food we eat
  •        My Education
  •        My House
  •       The love of my parents
  •       5 Seconds of Summer
  •        My health and the health of others 
  •             Intelligence
  •       Life Experience
  •        Being a CTR person
  •        Independence



                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment