Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final Part 1

1)      What I liked about this class is that the work was pretty easy and that the teacher and teacher assistants were nice.
2)      I didn’t like that we couldn’t switch seats and that sometimes the class was too quite.
3)      I recommend Mr. Haymore to let us change our seats sometimes so that we could have a chance to sit next to our friends.
4)      I really did try my best in class and I tried to complete all my work.
5)      I am reading my Life Planning 100+ goals every day for two minutes and I will continue to do so everyday even after we leave this classroom.
6)      I am committed to being a CTR person because I know that it will bring me positive consequences and I will always feel happy when I choose the right.
7)      I will always remember Mr. Haymore and our CTR cards and student success statements.


No comments:

Post a Comment