Thursday, December 4, 2014

  1.    1.  Can people trust me to do what’s right? Yes they can because I don’t want to hurt other people by choosing to do what is wrong.

2.   Am I committed to do my very best? Yes I am because I always try hard in whatever I do and I always commit myself to complete all of my goals.

3.    Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? Yes I do because I am very nice to people and even though they aren't nice to me, I still show them respect.


“If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”
-          Lou Holtz




Reflection: I believe that these questions will make you successful because you are choosing to do right things instead of bad and this will lead you to a life of success. This will help other people believe that you are a trustworthy and responsible person and it will influence them to help you succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment