Friday, December 19, 2014

Final Part 1

     
      Interdisciplinary Project


The Interdisciplinary project has taught me a lot. It has shown me how to make an argument and ho to back it up with some evidence from a trustworthy source. My teammates did a pretty good job and I think that we all tried our hardest and achieved what we wanted which was to get a good grade on this project. My teammates names were; Samantha Ruiz, Rocio Shinaia, Ana Reyna, David Romero, Josue Hernandez, Angel Morales and last but not least me. My teachers decided to pick our groups and we ended up all together. Everything went well in the three weeks that we had to work on our presentation. When the presentation day actually came it was completely nerve-wrecking. I was one of the first people there and I was waiting for everyone to come. As everyone started arriving, all my teammates were there except for Samantha. The time was passing by really fast and she ended up getting there late and not presenting at all. This whole experience has taught me how to work better in a group and how to improvise when something goes wrong.  This has also improved my reading and writing skills and it has taught all of my team members and I how it is in the real world when you have to settle arguments. I am thankful for how much this experience has taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment