Thursday, August 21, 2014

                                                          Acupuncture


Duties and responsibilities: Acupuncturists are  health care professionals who are trained to treat illnesses through inserting needles into certain parts of the body.  



Salary: $75,000




Education: They must earn a master’s degree of 3 and 4 years which should include assessment procedures and therapeutic treatment of illness. Other courses that should be taken are needle technique, bio medicine, herbal medicine, and acupuncture points. 



                                                       



Reflection:I don't think I would like to be an acupuncturists because it looks like a hard job to do. I am really afraid of needles and I think that I would not be comfortable inserting one into another persons body. Other than that this job does not catch my attention.






No comments:

Post a Comment