Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Allopathic Physician (M.D.)

Duties and Responsibilities: Allopathic physicians treat and diagnose conditions that affect different areas of the body. They perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests to determine the cause of patient’s symptoms.

Salary: $150,000 - $300,000
Education:  They must receive a 4 year bachelor’s degree. They must also attend 4 more years of medical school and after that a three to eight year residency is required to practice medicine independently. They must also pass state medical license examining before beginning their residency.





Reflection: No I would not like to be one because I would not like to take that long going to school. I would prefer to do a job that requires attending school for less time. Another reason I wouldn't like to become one is because I feel like I wouldn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment