Tuesday, August 19, 2014

                                                                   Acupressure


Duties and responsibilities: Acupressure professionals are trained to treat the entire individual rather than a specific illness or condition . 

Salary: 75,000-80,000 each year

Education:They must hold a bachelors degree or a post-baccalaureate certificate from school.Most programs require 1,500-2,000 hours of acupuncture training and it must take 3-4 years to complete.
Graduates must pass the certification exam and fulfill any other additional state incensing requirements. 





                                                                                                                                                            
          
Reflection: I don't think I would like to be one because sometimes this job will involve needles and I wouldn't like to insert needles into someone. Other than that I don't think I would like this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment