Thursday, January 29, 2015

        Eastern Medicine Doctor
Duties and Responsibilities: An Eastern medicine doctor relies on ancient Chinese Medicine as a healing system. They use herbal medicine to help relieve pain and to maintain health.

Salary: $55,000- $60,000 annually

Education: To become an Eastern medicine doctor, you must have a degree from a school that is specifically for students who want to study in this major. You must be licensed by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. You must also pass the Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination Board.
                                                                                


Reflection: I would not like to have this career because I don’t think I would be fit for this job. Additionally I think that I wouldn't do this job right.

No comments:

Post a Comment