Monday, January 12, 2015

Registered Dietitian

Duties and Responsibilities: A registered dietitian helps people with their nutrition and helps them get a diet that is fit for their lifestyle. They also assess the dietary and health needs of their clients. They give people a meal plan that will help them improve their physical health.

 Salary: $77,590

Education: To become a registered dietitian, you must complete a college/university educational program in dietetics and/or nutrition that is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics. You must also pass the CDR’s Registration Examination for Dietitian.

                                                                                 

Reflection: No I would not like to become a registered dietitian because I don’t think that type of job is fit for me. I think that I would prefer a job that has more manual labor to it other than writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment