Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Teacher
Duties and Responsibilities: A teacher manages and organizes a classroom that is conductive to learning and development. They organize daily lessons aligned to their schools curriculum and they teach to the students.

Salary: $55,360 annually

Educational Requirements: To become a teacher you must have a high school diploma as well as enroll in a college and earn a degree. A teacher must also complete a teacher certification program and advance in the field that they want to teach in.





Reflection: Yes, I would like to become a teacher. I would mostly want to work with kids that are in kindergarten because I love taking care of children. This also seems like a fun job and I think that I would really enjoy being a teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment