Friday, April 10, 2015

Licensed Practical Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities: A licensed practical nurse specializes in monitoring patient’s health and going to the hospital or nursing home to take care of the patient and take their blood pressure and checking their heart rate along many other things. They will also assist you if you have to change bandages or do things if that form

Salary: $30,970-$57,360 annually

Education: To become a practical nurse, you must go through nursing school and take nursing, biology, pharmacology. You must also take the National Council Licensure Examination to become licensed.




Reflection: I would like to become a licensed practical nurse because it seems like this job would be interesting. I would also like to help out as many people as I possibly can and this job will help me reach my goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment