Monday, May 4, 2015


Wellness Professional

Duties and Responsibilities: A wellness professional works closely with clients and employees to promote wellness and help clients reach their fitness goals. They help their clients by helping them control their weight, show them ways to prevent diabetes, and help them maintain a healthy work-life balance.

Salary: $53,100 annually

Education: To become a wellness professional you must have a degree in nursing, fitness, or sports medicine. Their job usually requires on-the-job training and accreditation by the International Association of Wellness Professionals.



Reflection: No I would not like to become a wellness professional because this doesn't seem like the right job for me.  I am not very fit and I don’t think that I would be able to motivate people to be fit either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment