Thursday, September 4, 2014

Anesthesiologist


Duties and Responsibilities: An anesthesiologist is a medical doctor who cares for the patient before during and immediately following a surgical or medical procedure by administering appropriate anesthesia.

Salary: $343,000-$425,000

Education: They must take math and science classes in high school to prepare for medical school. They must also attend a four-year undergraduate program and enroll in pre-medicine or other science concentration. They must also spend one year in an internship and three more years in a residency program.
                                                



                             Reflection: I don’t think that I would like to become one because I don’t think that I would be prepared enough for this type of job. I would be worried if I didn’t put the anesthesia right and the patient would wake up while in surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment