Monday, September 29, 2014

                                                                      Trauma Nurse


Duties and Responsibilities: Trauma Nurses treat patients that have been in vehicular accidents, suffering gunshot wounds, puncture injuries with knifes, caught in fires, or dealing with some other traumatic emergency.


Salary:  $67,019 annually


Education: They must have a Bachelor’s of Science in nursing degree. They must also pass a basic life support course, and they must be licensed by the ACLS.
                                                                  
                                                                 
       

         Reflection: I would not like to be a trauma nurse because it seems like a job that needs people to be fast and I’m not fast. I don’t like dealing with accidents myself so I wouldn’t like to deal with other peoples accidents and end up hurting them even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment