Friday, October 3, 2014



                                                   Cellular Therapy


     Duties and Responsibilities: Cellular therapy is an overlapping field of biomedical research with the goals of repairing the direct cause of genetic diseases in the DNA or cellular population. It is defined as the administration of live whole cells or the maturation of a specific cell population.

Salary: $32,000-$48,000

Education:To become a cellular therapist you must be at a doctoral degree level.You must also have a degree in relevant science, cellular therapy, and many other different trainings as medicine keeps evolving.

                                                              




Reflection: I don't think that I would like to become a cellular therapist because it takes too much time to become one. You have to have a doctoral degree and I don't think that I want to go to college for that long. I don't think that this job job is right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment