Thursday, October 23, 2014

Yoga Therapist


Duties and Responsibilities: Yoga therapists coordinate with participants and counsel on lifestyle and diet issues to ensure a healthy body and mind. They monitor the fitness level and requirements of all participants and design classes to suit individual needs.

Salary: $45,000 annually

Education: To become a yoga therapist, you must register with a RYT 200 or higher. They must also complete Continuing Education hours every three years to maintain their registration.


                                                                     

Reflection: I would not like to become a yoga instructor because I don’t think that it is the job for me. I am not interested in teaching yoga classes but I would take them for relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment