Wednesday, October 1, 2014

                                                Cardiologist

Duties and Responsibilities: Cardiologists are physicians that have had additional training to prevent, diagnose, and treat conditions of the cardiovascular system. That includes the heart and the body’s blood vessels.

Salary: $373,500- 532,000

Education: To become a cardiologist, you must complete a pre-med bachelor’s degree and the program you choose must be in heavy pre-med courses such as, anatomy, biology, chemistry, and statistics. They must also be licensed and they must pass the United States Medical License Examination.
                                                               
           


       Reflection: No I would not like to become a cardiologist because it doesn't interest me. I don’t think that I am fit for the job because I wouldn't want to mess up and hurt somebody. I just don’t think that this job is right for me.








1 comment: