Thursday, March 5, 2015


Vascular Surgeon

Duties and Responsibilities: A vascular surgeon specializes on focusing the arteries and veins that carry out blood through the body. They perform operations to repair damaged arteries and veins by removing blockages made by plaque or blood clot.  

Salary: Ranges from $67,871-$396,595

Education: Vascular Surgeons start by obtaining their bachelor’s degree in a science related field. After college they must attend medical school for four years and then they must be licensed by the United States Licensing Examination. After that they must undergo a five-year residency program and if they want to be more advanced in this field, they must also undergo a two-year fellowship program.


Reflection: I would not like to become a vascular surgeon because I think that it takes too much time to become one. I also wouldn't become one because I wouldn't like for peoples life’s to be at risk because of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment